Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Temple Weekend!!


After our sealing in front of the temple
This weekend Robert and I left on Thursday afternoon for Burbank, after a rough start, all in all it turn out to be an awesome weekend. I realized how hard Satan tries to bring us down when we are doing something as amazing as going to the temple. I got to spend the weekend with all the people I love the most. Robert and I had the most amazing experience at the temple and we were so thankful that our family and friends could come and share this with us. It is just the beginning of another chapter in our lives, and I am so blessed to have such wonderful husband to share the expereience with. Not only did he spend six and a half hours shopping with me on Friday but he is the best friend I have ever had, I couldn't have asked for more.





4 comments:

The Liddells said...

congratulations! that is so great. you will definitely be blessed!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I'm glad the experience was awesome for you.

The Hechts said...

Congrats you guys, that is awesome. You guys look so happy!!!

Macon Family said...

It is true that Satan tries so hard to ruin the most important moments. Glad you guys have gotten to experience this sweet blessing and congrats!